If you are a speaker, trainer, thought leader, in-house industry presenter, business leader or entrepreneur seeking to significantly increase your impact and confidence when speaking and presenting, then this is the Masterclass you have been waiting for.
This is a hands on, interactive Masterclass facilitated by Robbi Mack, Donald MacKee and Ian Hutchinson.
Tuesday 26 June 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
Tuesday 28 August 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
Tuesday 23 October 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
VENUE: Moore Park Golf - Cnr Anzac Pde & Cleveland St Sydney
** BOOK EARLY AND SAVE**
Do you experience nerves when presenting or speaking to a boardroom or ballroom of people?
Is your ability to speak to an audience holding you back from conveying your message, teaching your content or communicating your truth clearly and authentically?
Would you like to learn the secret of how to have presence under pressure?
Imagine if you could master:
- Amplifying your personality to deliver with greater impact and influence
- Using emotion and humour to be more memorable.
- Presenting with the confidence and ease of a professional MC (Master of ‘Control’) to guarantee events and presentations run smoothly and keep the audience engaged.
The purpose of this Masterclass is to build the capability to influence and ignite action each time you speak.
Dynamic Delivery Masterclass covers:
- The physical and emotional preparation for speaking
- Personal state management
- Understanding performance energy and riding nerves from acceptance to advantage
- How to use the platform or space to enhance your delivery
- The importance of connecting with an audience to establish quick repoire
- Understanding how to improvise and becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Understanding and amplifying your personality to enhance your audience engagement
- Being prepared for the unexpected
- Build courage, confidence and commitment to deliver your message
- Humour Lab - how and when to best use humour
- Learn to MC - to make change, master control and motivate peoples capabilities
Dynamic Delivery Masterclass is a download from thousands of hours of speaking and performance tools and skills used in presenting in boardrooms and ballrooms. It is not a Masterclass to create content or unpack your IP; it is solely focused on delivery.
Attendees will walk away being able to:
- Deliver their speech, presentation, pitch, training or workshop with greater confidence, control and knowledge to be better received and remembered
- Use a toolkit of presentation skills to deliver their speech, content or pitch
- Increase their resilience to perform under pressure
Who is Donald MacKee?
Donald MacKee is an expert in the engagement of audiences for events, conferences and gala dinners.
As an international MC, Entertainment Producer, Comedian, Writer and Actor with over 30 years full time professional experience, and having given live performances to over one million people, he is Australia’s leading ‘Audience Expert’, especially when it comes to presenting, connecting and communicating with an audience.
Some of Donald’s clients include Telstra, CommBank, Westpac, Qantas, Novartis, Unilever, Macquarie, Coca Cola Amatil, ANZ, Pfizer, St George, Bridgestone, Flight Centre, P&G, Stryker, Epson, Caltex, AMP Capital.
“Thank you for doing such a great job with our team last Friday! Your energy and humour were exactly right for our audience - in fact I think you read them like a book all day! They can be a tough crowd but you had them engaged from the first moment. I've already had lots of requests to bring you in again - so I hope you liked us too!”
Kate Redfern - Internal Communications Manager Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd
Ian Hutchinson (B.Bus, Grad.Dip.Psy, CSP) is an Australian Professional Speakers Hall of Fame speaker & trainer, being awarded the Educator of the Year Award of Excellence.
For the past 20 years Ian has presented to tens of thousands of employees/individuals, as well as 100’s of teams and organisations helping them become happier, more motivated, engaged, fulfilled and on purpose through simple, easy-to-use innovative programs, tools & systems.
Ian has a Bachelor of Business in Management and Marketing, a Graduate Diploma in Psychology and has studied internationally in career development (which all combined makes him a very confused individual!)
His work has been profiled on national TV programs such as The Today Show (Channel 9), Lifestyle Maker-Over Artist (ABC), Today Tonight (Channel 7), Reality Bites (ABC) as well as in international print media such as The New York Times.
"Your presentation at our conference was rated ‘the most useful session’…very impressive, interactive and fun, everyone took something away for themselves and their business."
Commonwealth Bank of Australia